This Impact Sourcing conference in South Africa is an important part of the Rockefeller Foundation’s Digital Jobs Africa initiative. The initiative aims to impact the lives of 1 million people in six African countries by creating technology-enabled employment opportunities for African youth who face employment challenges.
The conference will be held at the Polo Club in Johannesburg South Africa on November 14th, 2014. The keynote speaker for the conference, Rene Yoakum, is Microsoft’s general manager for consumer services, customer service and support. Her department deals with sales, accounts, billing and technical support for customers. Rene has been with Microsoft for the last 15 years, working across different departments in different countries.
To learn more and request an invite, visit the Rockefeller Foundation website.
Reasons you should attend:
• Explore the value of impact sourcing to your business.
• Learn about new technologies to deliver impact sourcing services.
• Understand the role of government.
• Explore ways to monitor and measure social impact.
• Network with buyers and vendors of impact sourcing services.
• Meet innovative and successful entrepreneurs and representatives from leading BPO destinations and such as Morocco, India, United States, and South Africa.